Friday 14 October 2011

Trials

So I'm slowly getting back into the swing of creativity after a month downtime at the end of my MA. I've picked up where I left off with my dissertation and I'm continuing with it, the idea is to complete it by Christmas and then send manuscripts everywhere until someone accepts it!
I've got myself involved in a pantomime with the guys from Private Fears in Public Places and I got one of the lead male parts - it should be interesting to do panto again. I forgot how silly it could be. It's not really acting as such, but it is great fun to get up on the stage still. Besides if nothing else it gives me something to do whilst I plot how I want to put on Closer. - The company I did Private Fears with is talking about me directing the next play, I've always wanted to do Closer so I think I'm going to go with that. We shall see though.
Hopefully I can work all this out around work, because I have given myself a lot to do and little time to do it in.
That's all for now, be back soon to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment